The SEO / Content Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and content marketing strategies for clients. The SEO/ Content Marketing Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Work on all aspects of on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, content analysis, competitor analysis. Experience in website analysis, monitor and report on website errors and metrics using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- Should have executed advanced tools for SEO research & analysis preferably (MOZ, SEMrush, Ahref etc).
- Well versed with on-page activities such as content creation & amplification, CTAs, meta tag optimization, interlinking, keyword and LSI optimization, Duplicate content checks, Sitemap (HTML & XML), Image optimization and robots creations, URL Structure, Internal Linking, site speed check etc.
- Hands-on experience in carrying out in-depth SEO audits which highlights the website issues with indexation and ranking while providing optimal solutions to rectify the same.
- Execute off-page activities such as backlink outreach, anchor text optimization, content syndication, link juice sculpting, backlink clean-up, proper follow/no-follow distribution and should create in detail tracking and reporting.
- Content Analysis – Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity
- In-depth knowledge of implementing Technical SEO strategies.
- Possess in-depth knowledge with regards to website design, UI optimization, landing page creation and CTA placements.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Research, Design, Development, Promotion of organizations micro-sites /websites.
- Experience on Paid Marketing Channels like Facebook, Google Ads, Programmatic & Analytics
- Clear understanding of modern digital marketing tactics, tools, processes, and best practices.
- Experience working with Magento platform.
- Basic knowledge of HTML editing, graphics designs using Photoshop (Added Advantage)
Required Candidate profile
- Require strong knowledge of PHP framework Laravel or Codeigniter.
- Experience using the tools: Git, GitHub, Atom, Sublime Text/VS Code, Composer, Browser Dev Tools, Linux shell.
- Experience in creating and exposing scalable REST APIs
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment is a plus
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and fast-paced environment
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
Create compelling and effective logos, Brochure, flyers, Advertisement Design, Magazine Design, visiting card design, Newspaper Ad Design, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Creating visual design assets, gif animations, banners, social media creatives, logos, illustrations, iconography, typography, app splash etc.
Designing creative ads for social media & display advertisement; online media graphic designs
Creating on-line banners, mailers, and social media posts
Editing and conceptualizing graphics for online campaigns
Staying updated with the latest design trends while making creatives In Graphic, web/mobile
Identifying & articulating best practices based on Visual Design standards
Collaborating with marketing, strategy and social media teams and to define and implement innovative solutions
Multitasking, prioritizing projects and communicating across teams, and taking feedback positively to turn it into creative design solutions
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Corel draw, photoshop, illustrator
- Conceptual & out of box thinking, typography skills and design skills
Generate leads through bidding portals like Upwork, PPH, Freelance, and Social Media Platforms like Linkedin etc.. – Create new business opportunities and understand client’s requirements and acquisition – Handling technical queries of clients and taking decisions on the basis of client communication. – Communicate new project opportunities to existing & potential clients. – Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and existing clients.
Required Candidate profile : – Should have at least 1-3 years’ experience as Online Bidder/Lead Generator/BDE – Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must. – Should be flexible in nature – Knowledge of Web Development, SEO, Social Media Marketing preferred – Should be Proficient in Proposal Writing after analyzing the client’s requirements. Responsible for lead generation from each channel and sales closure of the same.